I’m at Startup Weekend London and have joined a team called Gameippy! We’re trying to build a startup in one weekend and could do with some support in terms of feedback, twitter follows (@gameippy) and facebook ‘likes’. I’ll be posting updates on Startupcafe and on our twitter throughout the weekend – any feedback or messages of support will be gratefully received!
Gameippy.com is a portal where consumers can find fun games to play to win discounts and prizes from their favourite brands!
It is also a platform for brands to engage innovatively with consumers and deliver promotions through mobile games.
Why should brands use our platform as opposed to only their website?
- For exposure to a greater audience than just those that would normally visit their websites
- To cultivate goodwill with customers by engaging with them in a fun and rewarding way
- Players will be able to share the games they like with their friends
- Players can rate games resulting in rankings that show companies how they are performing
- Companies will be able to ‘feature’ their games
Wanted: we need some feedback from companies, and agencies who are responsible for delivering campaigns for big brands. Please spend 60 seconds to answer a few questions:
Thanks folks! :)