Tim Willis from Flexpansion is looking for anyone that wants to partner with them to deliver specialist text applications on android. See below for details!
Do you know anyone using tablets or smartphones for work, or supplying software to people who are? Would they like to type all their specialised writing twice as fast, using an app that takes a couple of
minutes to learn? An Edinburgh-based company is seeking FREE TRIAL users for a premium, bespoke version of their revolutionary word prediction app that not only completes words from their first few
letters, but also converts any reasonable abbreviation into full - ’qkly xpndg txt spk’. There’s no need to memorise any shortcuts, or train the app first, and it rapidly learns your usage.
It works integrated with ALL other apps (mail, web, SMS, etc.) in Android, and includes a host of helpful features such as next-word prediction, autocorrect, swipe-to-undo/redo, speech recognition, learning from previous email, and user dictionary. We can build a bespoke version for you or your company with further features like automatic backup and sharing of vocabulary, and are also looking for partner companies, to add valuable functionality to their products.
Flexpansion® works out of the box and adapts rapidly to you. It is based on its inventor’s PhD in Artificial Intelligence & Computational Linguistics at Edinburgh University.
You can try the free version, (rave reviews) on Google Play, and contact us via www.flexpansion.com .
Here are the features, all available in our FREE APP:
* Word Completion
* Abbreviation Expansion (Fully flexible – the only one in the world)
* Constantly adapts and learns from usage
* Learns from your Gmail (beta)
* Define / remove own words & abbreviations – edit dictionary
* Languages: UK English, US English, German
* Coloured suggestions indicating personal vocabulary items &
* Swipe for more suggestions
* Long-press for secondary characters
* Long-press ?123 for speech
* Long-press Return for smileys
* Tap Shift then swipe to move up/down/left/right. Caps lock for multiple moves.
* Swipe left to undo, right to redo.
* Swipe down on keyboard to disable prediction, up to re-enable.
* Swipe down twice to hide keyboard, tap in text to bring back.
* Option to remove keypress popups
* QWERTY, QWERTZ, ABC, AZERTY keyboard layouts
* Visual and sound themes (some only in Pro version) including
old-fashioned typewriter, drums, and party sounds including fireworks.