Calling all web-savvy folks who are interested in startups, can take initiative on cool projects, and would appreciate a beautiful office view. Informatics Ventures holds a special place in our hearts, so it is with great excitement that we announce they are ready to take on a new position! Whether or not you were thinking about a job jump, this is definitely worth having a look at. If you are potentially interested, I am more than happy to chat with you informally about working at IV and help you prepare for the application/interview process. Job info as follows:
Informatics Ventures is hiring! We are looking for a Web Guru to help drive forward, with energy, some exciting projects.
This Senior Web and Database Analyst role for Informatics Ventures is an opportunity to deploy your skills in an innovative and creative environment, working to help create and grow more ambitious software companies in Scotland.
We are seeking to develop:
– our general web presence and strategic use of customer data
– pod.ium, the Informatics Ventures investor podcast, a platform which connects startups to sources of venture capital and angel investment.
– entrepedia, a wiki offering a comprehensive source information to both new and potential entrepreneurs about the process of starting and growing a business venture.
– iTunesU: Informatics Ventures material on Edinburgh’s iTunesU service
– and linking with many other exciting projects such as www.techmeetup.co.uk
The salary range is: £36,532 – £43,622 per annum
Closing Date: 9 September 2009
For more information visit: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobs/BQ021/Senior_Web_and_Database_Analyst/