We love the HubDub team and sounds like one very lucky person will get to join them! Know an end-to-end LAMP developer, or is that you? Details below, and apply here if you’re interested: http://bit.ly/fanduel-webdev. Good luck!
Hubdub Ltd is a VC funded high-growth startup based in Edinburgh and San Francisco that aims to be the world’s largest premium social gaming company for sports fans. Its main product, FanDuel, transforms traditional fantasy sports ($1bn, 30m people market) into an instant gratification daily game where users win cash prizes every day. It is played on FanDuel.com, via white label partners such as the New York Post, and in future on mobile. If you want to work with smart people on an exciting product that could be Scotland’s next big success story we want to hear from you.
Hubdub is looking for an end-to-end LAMP developer to work on the core FanDuel product. You will have a high degree of responsibility in a small development team, and work with the product manager and technical lead to scope, implement, test and maintain new functionality in the game. The environment is fast paced, challenging and dynamic. We are looking for someone comfortable with this level of uncertainty and who thrives on the excitement of working in a startup. You will form part of a highly talented team so only high-calibre applicants able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and software engineering skills will be successful.
• Work to challenging deadlines in an agile setting
• A share of technical support
• Experience of principled object oriented design (in PHP, Java, or similar)
• Experience of a live deployment environment, source control, and agile methodologies
• Highly proficient and productive with the desire to build high quality, robust web applications that users love
Experience in some or all of the following will be an advantage:
• Building consumer/social web products or games
• Working in a startup
• User- and test-driven development methodologies
• Linux sys admin, server configuration and scaling backend systems
• Facebook API development
• Ajax development
• iPhone/Blackberry/Android development
• Agile development methodologies
• Competitive package of salary and stock options
Interested? Great! … APPLY HERE.